We are looking for bricklayers that want to earn good money and work in the Netherlands.Jij Uitzendbureau is a agency in the Netherlands that is specialised in arranging work in construction. We work with local companies and with large companies. There are several projects where we can use your expertise like: new construction, renovation and restoration. You can work for a longer period of time.
We offer accommodation close to your work place. So that you can drive to your work in about max. 1 hour single drive. We make sure this accommodation is excellent and we ask for you that you keep this clean and safe.
What is your job as a Bricklayer
Everyday is different as a bricklayer. That is what makes the job fun! You as a bricklayer can do various activities using different tools.
- Reading construction drawings
- Establishing masonry connections
- Calculating angles and layers
- Placement of profiles between which will be built
- Tailoring stones or natural stone
- Bricklaying with the help of profiles and bricklaying wire
- Mixing grout
- Finishing and grouting
- You work independently as well as in a team
Je gaat werken bij
At Jij Uitzendbureau you are as a bricklayer allround deployable for work.We look at you skills and drive and find a suitable client in the North of the Netherlands.
What we can offer
- Salary payment per week €550 after taxes based on 40 hours of work
- We make sure that we (JIJ Uitzendbureau) pays for you the health insurance this is €28,63 per week!
- Materials and tools are offered by the construction company you work for
- We pay your accommodation close to your work location
- Travel cost is paid for €0,19 cent per kilometer from stay location to work location
What we can ask
- You are a bricklayer with experience in construction
- Commitment for the job, keep the accommodation clean
- You are able to work on your own and in a team
- You have a driving license so you can get tot he work location (or work in couples)
Salary payment per week € 550,00 after taxes based on 40 hours of work.